Friday, January 30, 2009

First Post!

Hi, my name is Steve and I have a lot of time on my hands. I graduated college in May of 2008 with a degree in Economics and have subsequently decided to go to law school. I've already been admitted to a number of schools, but haven't decided for sure on which one to attend as I'm still waiting on a few decisions as well as waiting for scholarship offers. I'll probably talk about law school a lot in future posts.

There ain't much in terms of jobs out there and I live in a small town in New England so I have a lot of free time. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, leaving me with even less to do. It really isn't a bad thing (the free time, that is), since will likely be my last chance to take it easy before the rigors of law school and the endless hours of work in the real world. Law school starts sometime in August of this year and right now, it is the end of January.

A lot of people have asked me what I do with my all my time. I usually say that I'm reading all the books I was supposed to have read and want to read, I exercise, I'm learning how to play guitar, and so on. With this blog, I will have one more thing to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment